Thursday 10 May 2012

Hey Guys

Latley I have been thinking thinking. For my series, I have been thinking I want to save it for another time, summer is nearing and I came up with an awesomness plan for a NEW NEW series. I live really close to a beach and I was thinking I could do a summer series, possibly about surfers or just like, a series following a girl's summer! I really think that would be a sweet idea! S what do you think? I really need your feedback! If it is positive, I will give you more info! So yeah! Oh and my dance competitions are over, and next year I will not be doing as much dance as I will be moving on to cheerleading! :O) So I am still very busy, especially with school, giant year ending projects e.c.t! So new videos asap! <3
~Grace

                                                 "Summer Time is the only Time."~grace

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be awesome Grace! :) And PLZ tell me how u made ur "header" and uploaded pics? im rly stupid when it comes to blogs xD

    ReplyDelete