Thursday 19 April 2012

Hey guys! So I haven't posted on here for quite some time and well, I'm so sorry! This blog was and is supposed to be for updates and I need to start using it more often! ok so this post is going to be about a few topics...

1) My absence

2) My Blog

3) And Dolls :)


(1)
So as I have established multiple times, I am very busy and I have lots of dance going on lately. I have my first competition tomorrow (Friday the 20th) and the next one I believe Tuesday and the last one in may, this does not mean I will have less classes to attend for dance or have more time sadly :( So anyways yeah I dance Monday Tuesday and Thursday I have multiple classes on the Thursday which occupy my time. I also have homework, nearing the end of the year the teachers give out BIG projects (ex. I have to build a very large castle, a replica of an ancient castle, in one month) and I will be and currently am, spending numerous hours on that. The good thing is, summer is coming extremely soon and I then will have more time to make my videos. Also as of next year I most likely will not be carrying on with my competitive dance as I am loosing interest and I want to do something new. This means I will most likely have more time to do more videos later next year, quote the most Likley's in the sentence ;) So that basically sum's up my absence, minus the factor that in the little spare time I do have it is either not enough time to make a video or I would like to just cill out and take a break lying on the couch or something XD

(2)
My blog! :) so yes this is my official (FAIL) blog and I really am trying to make it...um...okish and acceptable and not barfish. So yes I guess you could say this blog is "Under Construction" but really I haven't fully figured put how to use the blog fully YET, again quote the YET. So yeah this blog is super boring and I really wanna make it awesomness...

(3)
And finally 3 Dolls! I currently have no "NEW" dolls I still have my 8 wonderful dolls! I will do a dolls update if I do get a new doll anytime soon! :) I really do enjoy Mckenna but I don't really know if I will end up getting her. What I would really like to look into is getting a new head, yes not just a wig but a whole new head for Liz! The only set back is her skin tone, it is very tan and I don't think there are many heads out there that will match her skin tone :S I would also like to maybe do a trade between me and anyone who is interested! So I will make a video about that if I follow through with that! So yeah! :)

So basically that's all I have to say! Enjoy the photo! :)

~Abercrombie & Ditch, casual luxury~

No comments:

Post a Comment