Saturday 21 January 2012

Random Post about miscellaneous things :)

Hey Everyone!

So it's me Grace (obviously!) And I just wanted to apologize for no new videos lately! I just finished up finals at my school (if you don't know what finals are, they are just big tests you take in high school after half way into the school year on everything you have learned so far) and well I still have my science exam to take and home work. BUT the good thing is I have a long weekend because of my finals! BUT I don't get a week off because my school does not do semesters :( But that's beside's the point! I actually made this post to ask all of you about making a series X) Yes a series. But the only thing is, each episode would only come out every 2ish weeks because I am so busy with dance and homework! So yeah do you think I should do a series? :) I have been wanting to for quite a while now! If I do end up making a series it will remain a surprise! AND will be aired on my 1 year anniversary of YouTube :D Haha! So Thats all for now and I should be posting on here more often because I am really loving this blog! So Check back often for new posts!  Bye!!!!



~grace

I've decided to post a little picture with a caption every post :)
~Mia styling an original by HandHeartz~

No comments:

Post a Comment