Sunday 8 July 2012

Posters! :)

Hey Everyone!

Long time no see! :) well I am officially off school and I am ready to start making videos again! :) To start off I would like to say thank you so much, I am almost at 300 <3 you guys are A M A Z I N G . No joke.

Anyways, I wanna talk to you guys about opening an etsy shop to sell some posters to start and maybe some other little things I have in mind ;) I have been creating a few posters and I just want your opinion, would you buy these posters for 2 or 3 dollars?





The posters would come laminated, signed by me, and also it would come with a little letter from me! 
And All packaged up nicely ready to be shipped off to you! 

So tell me what yu think in the comments, or pm me! I will make a video about this really soon! :) 

Bye xx

(btw I figured I don't really ned a extra photo for this post considering that there are three right above)
X)


No comments:

Post a Comment